When gay guys snort poppers while having sex, the combination of temporary ego loss and becoming a total sex-pig can tempt them to do riskier stuff than they might otherwise.
Gay guys who use poppers while they're getting screwed often feel it helps them loosen up their sphincter, but it also enlarges the blood vessels in the anal lining, which might facilitate infection by HIV, should a couple be foolhardy enough not to be using a condom.
The basic effect of poppers is to cause all of the muscles of the body to relax, which is why poppers are so popular among gay men -- they make anal intercourse easier. One of the related effects is vasodilation, or relaxation of blood vessels. This gives the user a warm sensation and causes large amounts of oxygen-bearing blood to rush through the brain, thus giving the user a "rush." The increase in oxygen leads to a sudden intensification of positive emotions, thus increasing one's lust and lack of inhibition, encouraging a sense of raw animal sexuality.
Sniffing poppers during sex can make orgasms feel like they last longer. And some people say it makes their sexual organs feel massive. Poppers are usually sniffed straight from the bottle and deliver a short, sharp rush. Poppers are sold in sex shops, clubs and gay bars.
Aroma poppers are not physically addictive. The effect lasts for less than two minutes, typically, just long enough to facilitate penetration or terminate in ejaculation, and the chemical dissembles in the blood stream too quickly thereafter to physically addict.
As with the use of other recreational drugs, when it comes to aroma poppers, moral issues can overshadow good medicine. The "Just Say No" crowd views poppers as a menace. But Dr. Andrew Weil, author of From Chocolate to Morphine, calls amyl nitrate "one of the safest drugs in medicine." Weil, whose approach to drug use centers on harm reduction rather than outright prohibition, explains that "when inhaled, amyl nitrate breaks down quickly and leaves the body easily."
Safe or not, overuse of aroma poppers can make you feel like hell, producing headaches, dizziness, and a sort of crappiness all over. If you start feeling that way, put the little bottle away, open the windows wide, and take a deep breath. And remember, no matter how disorienting an aroma poppers rush may be, it only lasts a few minutes.
Liquid aroma products are sold as room odorants, liquid incense or video head cleaner only. Although research indicates it is generally safe to do so, we do not encourage the misuse of liquid aroma as poppers.
We are not responsible for the media claims that liquid aroma poppers are said to be aphrodisiacs or sex drugs, and we do not endorse such claims.
Our liquid aroma products do not contain amyl nitrite or butyl nitrite. They contain highly pure isobutyl nitrite, alkyl nitrites, cyclohexyl nitrite or hexyl nitrites only.
LIQUID AROMA AND ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Pfizer, the maker of Viagra, and Lily, the maker of Cialis, warn against mixing liquid aroma and Viagra or Cialis because an unsafe drop in blood pressure could occur.
NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
Liquid aroma is harmful if swallowed. Do not put in your nose, mouth, eyes, or anywhere else in or on your body. Use only in large, well ventilated, open rooms.
SEVERE EYE IRRITANT
In case of eye contact flush with lots of water.
Do not use near fire or flame.
See also: Aroma poppers and safety
WHAT ARE POPPERS?
* Poppers are small bottles filled with a liquid chemical (alkyl nitrates - amyl nitrite, butyl nitrate, isobutyl nitrite). In 2007, the law in the UK changed and isobutyl nitrite was banned, so all poppers you buy in UK are now made with isopropyl nitrite.
* Nitrates were used to treat angina and came in small glass capsules that were popped open which led to the name poppers.
* It is not illegal to buy or possess poppers. They are covered by The Medicines Act and there have been cases of shops being prosecuted for selling them but most shops sell them as room odorisers with disclaimers advising people not to inhale them directly which bypasses the law.
* They are sniffed through the nose to enhance sexual pleasure. Some men inhale them through their mouth or from a popper soaked cloth. THEY SHOULD NEVER BE SWALLOWED. Some men inhale poppers through cigarettes that have been dipped in the bottle - DO NOT LIGHT IT.
* There are many different brand names available, such as Rush, Reds, Liquid Gold, TNT. Its a bit like pepsi and cola, different people have their own favourite but there is not much difference.
* The average cost is around £5/£8 a bottle and sometimes 3 for £10/£15. They are sold in most sex shops, some gay clubs and saunas, and through online mail order.
WHAT DO POPPERS DO?
* They dilate the blood vessels which allows more blood to pass to the heart and within seconds of sniffing poppers you get an intense head rush that lasts about 5 minutes.
* They can make orgasms feel more intense and seem to last longer.
* They can relax muscles throughout the body, in particular the anal sphincter which makes penetration easier.
* Some men take poppers because the "high" helps them to lose their inhibitions.
* In general, the more you use them, the less the effect. If you find this, take a break from sniffing them. Their full effectiveness might not return that day or night but if you do not use them for a few days your sensitivity to them should return.
ARE THERE ANY RISKS?
* They are not addictive and if only inhaled are not considered to cause any long term health issues.
* Poppers are toxic and can kill if swallowed.
* They can make you feel sick, faint, weak and give you an extreme headache.
* Some men have trouble keeping a hard-on while sniffing poppers.
* Avoid direct contact with your skin as they can burn.
* It is common for men who have sniffed alot in a short period to get a rash under their nose. This usually clears after a few days.
* After using poppers it is always a good idea to wash your hands and around your nose and mouth.
* It can be dangerous to take poppers if you have already taken viagra because both lower your blood pressure and it could cause fainting, a stroke or even a heart attack.
* Taken poppers when you have already taken other drugs such as ecstasy, speed, cocaine or crystal meth can put your heart under too much stress.
* Poppers should not be taken if you suffer from heart problems, anaemia or glaucoma or if you are on medication to lower your blood pressure.
* There is an ongoing debate with some saying that popper use is linked to HIV infection due to the bigger risk of internal anal bleeding because they make it easier to have rough sex. There is no definitive scientific evidence but just remember whenever you take anything that impairs your judgement it is easier to make regrettable decisions. STAY AWARE - PLAY SAFE!!
Poppers are chemical compounds of alkyl nitrite that are used as a recreational drug. They are available in various brands like blue boy aroma poppers, liquid aroma poppers, jungle juice poppers, Amsterdam poppers etc. However, QUICKSILVER POPPERS are highly popular among youngsters and gay men. These scented aroma poppers are frequently used at restaurants, bars and discotheque as an intoxicant that produce increased sensation during recreational activities.
QUICKSILVER POPPERS produce rapid sensation by relaxing the smooth muscles near the blood vessels. This leads to high blood pressure which results into rapid flow of blood into heart and other body parts. Thus, QUICKSILVER POPPERS add all the more life to sexual activities. They have emerged as a popular sexual stimulant among gay men. Some gay men can't retain sexual activity without use of poppers. Therefore, poppers have become mass phenomena among gay men.
Earlier they were sold in the form of small glass capsules that were popped below the nose and inhaled to show immediate effects. They were inhaled to provide relief from pain but slowly people started using them as sexual stimulant which lead to legal ban on recreational use of QUICKSILVER POPPERS. Hence, countries like USA, UK, Spain have put ban on selling, buying or possessing poppers as a recreational drug. Therefore, people have started selling them in form of small plastic bottles by the name of liquid aroma or liquid incense. Nowadays Online popper portal have emerged as the easiest mode to purchase poppers.
However, some online dealers have started selling fake poppers to the customers. These fake brands of poppers can prove to be hazardous on your health. Therefore, one must purchase poppers through authorized dealers in order to get maximum results. So, make the most out of your recreational activities by purchasing QUICKSILVER POPPERS through an online popper portal.
QUICKSILVER POPPERS have gained huge popularity in the social market. Poppers are used to create rapid sensation during recreational activities. They are frequently inhaled at various pubs and discotheques for increased pleasures. Hence, the government has put a legal ban on selling and buying of poppers for any recreational purposes. As a result, poppers completely vanished from the social market but some people were highly dependent on this powerful drug that has led to the comeback of poppers. Poppers are still sold on a large scale irrespective of being an illegal drug.
Nowadays, poppers are sold by the name of video head cleaners or liquid incense. However, online portals are the best mode to purchase one for you. These Online portals provide you with wide range of poppers like Amsterdam poppers, jungle juice poppers, locker room aroma poppers, blue boy aroma poppers etc. Hence, you can pick and choose from the wide variety available online. Some online portals can even deliver the recreational drug at your doorstep. Moreover your transaction would be kept highly secretive; hence it won't lead to any legal issues regarding the norms associated with selling and buying of poppers.
However, nowadays you can find several dealers that have come up with fake brand of poppers. These fake dealers’ hoax customers by selling fake poppers that are highly ineffective and get damaged within few days. Hence, you must purchase QUICKSILVER POPPERS through authorized dealers only. Every PWD brand popper has a “NEVER FAKE IT” slogan inscribed on its packaging. This slogan is a proof of the authenticity of the brand.
Hence, one must purchase branded QUICKSILVER POPPERS in order to avoid any health issues. Therefore, you must browse through various online popper portals and choose the one that provide you with a fair deal at reasonable prices.